Sunday, May 19, 2013

Mother's Day

Since I didn't post about this last week, I'd like to make sure to write an entry about mother's day this year. Alex and I both jumped in my fuel-efficient car right after work last Friday and headed down highway 75. I dropped him off at the Woodlands so he could go spend time with his family while I spent the entire weekend with mine (yep, even Andrew was home)! For dinner, we went to Samurai Sushi & Hibachi restaurant and followed up with some Baskin Robbins.



My awkward confession? I never know where to put my hands in photos! Louis is such a good sport about always willing to take these photos for us. It's wonderful that he's going to officially be part of our family even though we already consider him as a member of this strange pack. 

No comments:

Post a Comment