Friday, August 16, 2013

Passion

I'm often finding myself bouncing off walls, wanting to distract my mind with two or more things at once and ready to get things done. Yeah, this has proven to be both good and bad. I get a lot accomplished, but even sitting down for a movie or just watching TV takes a bit of winding down before I can really focus (oh and when I finally do, I tend to fall asleep). The same dilemma can be said about my emotions too though, I tend to love people and things to the point where if it sometimes doesn't work out, I get super disappointed. This is a work in progress though! I'm not going to apologize for being passionate about things because it hasn't left me astray, which is why I particularly love the quote above that I found on Apartment 34's blog

No comments:

Post a Comment