Monday, August 26, 2013

The Big Move



The move this weekend has been the most intense move of the past month. Bright and early Saturday morning we took the Megabus to Houston and got there in a short four hours. This was the first time we had taken the Megabus and all in all it's a good deal and you can take a nap and not worry about the long drive! Alex's parents brought us to the bus stop and his mom even packed us some snacks for the trip. After my mom picked us up in Houston, we went and got some delicious Chinese food for lunch (which I'm always craving now).

All that was the good part of trip... we went and helped my sister and her fiance move out of their apartment in the rented U-Haul on a hot hot afternoon. Since they're moving into my mom's place, we had to pack up all of my belongings and move everything onto the U-Haul. Yesterday morning we jumped into the U-Haul and drove 300+ miles to Dallas! So glad all of that is done and now I can focus on unpacking all of my clothes and even trashing the stuff I don't need anymore.


No comments:

Post a Comment