Monday, July 29, 2013

In the clear

I got a call from our loan representative letting us know that our loan cleared! We should be receiving my closing day information soon so that we can prepare the money required for that meeting. AA and I have been preparing move-in day items so our weekends have been extremely occupied.

I also finished off the summer session with a 4.0! I wasn't too sure about the grade I was going to receive in one of the classes but am ecstatic with the way things played out. Summer sessions are so much more work since it's crammed into just one or two months.

We should also be wrapping up the files for this application cycle at work. It's been fun getting to know specific students and being able to represent for them at the meetings. I wish the best for these students! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment