Thursday, July 25, 2013

Slowing Down

I completed the final assignment for the last summer class; now I have a whole month off before fall classes begin again! :) At first, I wanted to knock out the internship requirement this fall, but since we'll have our new house and plenty of work to do in it, I'm going to wait til the spring or summer sessions to knock it out.

Alex is going to look over our warranty and his insurance options and make some final decisions so we can turn in the paperwork to the title company. Turns out that we have to make two trips to Houston over the month of August. It all sounds exhausting but it'll be much needed! Hopefully we'll have time to go to the gym and work on my spice jars tonight. If not, then we'll probably just wait til the weekend to decorate them.

No comments:

Post a Comment